DAKOTA Equipment Frequently Asked Questions
Below is our top five most commonly asked questions. If you cannot find the answer you're searching for, please email your question or contact us at (800) 477-8415.
- Why DAKOTA?
- Do I need different spinners for different applications?
- Can I spread wet sand with DAKOTA?
- How much equipment maintenance is needed?
- On the 420 and 440 models, do I need to attach and/or remove accessories for different tasks?
1. Why DAKOTA?
- Customer Service - We offer unlimited access to the DAKOTA team including parts service, warranty information, engineering, testing, and assistance from our two on site Agronomists.
- Reliability - DAKOTA equipment is designed with the strength and durability that is a must in today's turf industry.
- Commitment to Excellence - Through ongoing research and development our products will only better serve your needs in the future.
2. Do I need different spinners for different applications?
- No. Our new spinners are easily adjusted to handle sand, grass seed, fertilizer, and other types of material. You can find calibration settings specifically for DAKOTA spinners on our Web site.
3. Can I spread wet sand with DAKOTA?
- Yes. Our machines are equipped with a grip belt and a larger rear door to allow even
wet sand to move through freely.
4. How much equipment maintenance is needed?
- Only minimal maintenance is needed. The machine should be washed after each use
and greased regularly.
5. On the 420 and 440 models, do I need to attach and/or remove accessories
for different tasks?
- No. All components can remain on the machine no matter what the job at hand.